Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Shock Wave Therapy Device||Technology:||Shock Wave Therapy|
|Input Voltage/Frequency:||AC 100V-230V 50Hz-60Hz||Woking Frequency:||1- 16 HZ|
High Degree Of Patient Satisfaction Extracorporeal Shock Wave Therapy Reduction Of Cellulite
Shockwave therapy is a multidisciplinary device used in orthopaedics, physiotherapy, sports medicine, urology and veterinary medicine. Its main assets are fast pain relief and mobility restoration. Together with being a non-surgical therapy with no need for painkillers makes it an ideal therapy to speed up recovery and cure various indications causing acute or chronic pain.
|Technology||Shock wave therapy|
|Input Voltage/Frequency||AC 100V-230V 50Hz-60Hz|
|Woking Frequency||1- 16 HZ|
|Energy||60 - 185 mj|
1 It is a scientific proof based on the surgical approach, in the world have a high degree of patient satisfaction.
2 Painless surgery, and do not need to supplement the diet.
3 No side effects or danger.
4 The Operation time is very short. (Up to 30 minutes)
5 Recommended patients in 3 weeks time to receive 2 times a week surgery.
6 Long lasting result , (continued to 6 months after surgery)
1 Reduction of cellulite
2 To eliminate lymphatic congestion
3 To adjust muscle tension
4 Muscle and tissue stretch
5 Correct posture
6 Medical massage
Precautions/Contra-indications to Radial Shockwave
You may not qualify for Shockwave therapy, or an individually determined level of caution may have to be practiced, if you have any of the following:
• Cortisone injection within the last 6 weeks
• Bleeding disorder (eg. Von Willebrand disease, haemophilia, etc.)
• Blood thinning medications/ anticoagulant therapy (eg. Heparin, Warfarin, Coumadin)
• Heart or circulatory problems (eg. Pacemaker)
• Cancer/ local malignancy
• Blood or nerve supplies too close to affected area
• Local tingling or paraesthesiae
• Open wound over the site to be treated
• Poorly localized or non palpable area of pain
• Inflammation or Infection at the site of treatment (signs include redness, swelling, fever, etc)
• Cognitive difficulties(unable to follow directions or follow directions; Alzheimer’s disease, senile demential, etc)
ESW (Extracorporeal Shock Wave Therapy) can accelerate the flow of lymphatic circulation, promote metabolic activity and lipolytic activity.
ESWT before surgery
Great in fat cells full of skin surface, rough skin. Adipose tissue wrapped in the loss of elasticity of the fibrous tissue, the skin gradually become uneven, which is one of the reasons for poor blood circulation.
• Apply vibration stimulation to the patient's body so that the interconnected fibrous tissue and the skin surface tend to be stable. Thus, the successful improvement of blood circulation in patients, activation of collagen production, and the skin to regain flexibility.
ESWT after surgery
Recessed smooth and elastic skin, the treatment effect can be maintained for a long time.