Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Pain Relief Laser Device||Power Source:||Diode Laser|
|Output Power:||10W / 20W / 30W (Adjustable)||Wavelength:||650nm & 850nm|
|Modulation:||Constant Wave (CW) & Pulsed (Hz)||Accessories:||Laser Device, Charger, Laser Protective Glasses|
Home Use Handheld Laser Pain Relief Device Therapeutic Laser Therapy Muscle Pain
Home Use Handheld Laser Pain Relief Device Pain Medicine For Knee Pain Relief. Laser therapy device is a non-invasive procedure, meaning that it does not require a surgical incision. This means that there is no prolonged recovery time. Laser therapy also does not involve taking any medications, and many patients prefer to avoid taking medications.
|Model Number:||LRP650-100 / LRP650-200 / LRP650-500 / LRP650-1000 / LRP650-2000|
|Max Power:||100mW / 200mW / 500mW / 1000mW / 2000mW|
|Number of Laser Diodes:||20|
|Laser Type:||GaAlAs diode Laser|
|Wavelength:||650nm ( 635nm / 810nm /905nm Alavilable)|
|Operation Modulation:||Continuous Wave & Pulsing, Power Adjustable|
|Output Power Adjust:||4 grades adjustable (25% / 50% / 75% / 100%)|
|Aperture Size:||55mm φ|
|Power Source:||Rechargeable Lithium Battery (5600mA / DC3.7V)|
|Timing Setting:||1-60 minutes|
|Input Voltage :||110V/220VAC, 50/60Hz or DC24V|
|Packing Size:||300*120*120mm, 2kg|
1. Beautiful design is welcomed by Home and Clinic
2. Low power consumption, High efficiency, Air cooling
3. No side-effect, Non-invasive, easy to use
4. Perfect Control System supply personalized therapy
5. LLL noninvasive irradiation, no any side effect, totally green physical therapy
1.The laser light quantum entering into the human blood could enhance the activity of lipoprotein lipase, improve the oxygen carrying capacity and the deformability of red blood cells, thus activating and cleaning the blood, reducing the blood fat and viscosity, regulating the blood pressure.
2. Enhance the Enkephalin metabolism, speed up the endorphin release, strengthen the phagocytic activity of macrophagocytes, in order to diminish inflammation and odynolysis.
3. Increasing the blood circulation, enhance the metabolism of circulating materials, and improve the cerebrovascular blood-supply capacity.
4. Accelerate the growth of granulation tissues and new blood vessel, stimulate the protein synthesis, promote the sedimentation and cross linking of collage nous fibers and promote rapid wound healing.